The story behind…
The best way to start a new chapter is to turn the page. As the largest and oldest library in The Netherlands, you can always count on this space when the internet is down…the books remain plentiful. Fill your head with knowledge, your ears with silence and your nose with that old book smell.
This is the Rijksmuseum Research Library in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 30 editions
- Medium: Sublimation print
- Mount: HD Metal
- Finish: Gloss
- 10 working days
- Free delivery
- We contact you within 1 working day
to schedule your delivery.
- 30 days
About Thibaud Poirier:
Thibaud Poirier is a French photographer based in Paris. A true globe-trotter, he has spent most of his life experiencing other cities and cultures across the world and has called Buenos Aires, Houston, Montreal, and Tokyo home to name a few.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select the right artwork
from our collection, specially curated for you by our experienced curators
2. Pick a size
in order to make sure the artwork fits your wall well
3. Activate your membership
to order your artwork and arrange delivery options together with us
4. Hang it on your wall
& start your first, second or never-ending affair with art
THERE’S NO CATCH. REALLY.
- No hidden fees
- You can exchange the artwork unlimitedly
- Free delivery and pickup in the UK
- Every euro you spend, you save up to buy the artwork
- 30 day money back guarantee
- *If you exchange more then one time per year, we ask for a small shipment fee.