The story behind…
Jade Starmore reflects and manipulates facial features according to contemporary society’s accepted canon of beauty in her aesthetically arresting series; fall for a beautiful farce under the guise of ‘Fearful Symmetry’.Photography and Textile Design: Jade StarmoreHair & Make-up: June LongModel: Frances Gilmour
- 30 editions
- Medium: Sublimation print
- Mount: HD Metal
- Finish: Gloss
- 10 working days
- Free delivery
- We contact you within 1 working day
to schedule your delivery.
- 30 days
About Jade Starmore:
Nature has programmed human beings to be drawn to beauty and symmetry. The fashion industry capitalises on this predilection and uses technology to create idealised female faces - ageless, characterless and predominantly white - which power a multi-million pound industry.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select the right artwork
from our collection, specially curated for you by our experienced curators
2. Pick a size
in order to make sure the artwork fits your wall well
3. Activate your membership
to order your artwork and arrange delivery options together with us
4. Hang it on your wall
& start your first, second or never-ending affair with art
THERE’S NO CATCH. REALLY.
- No hidden fees
- You can exchange the artwork unlimitedly
- Free delivery and pickup in the UK
- Every euro you spend, you save up to buy the artwork
- 30 day money back guarantee
- *If you exchange more then one time per year, we ask for a small shipment fee.